Honestly and reasonably estimate 2 things:
- What would a business expert who has conducted thorough diligence on my company estimate to be my company’s sales and earnings to be in 5 years?
- What 5 year sales and earnings do I truly believe to be achievable if I could throw a switch and operate according to best practices?
Now calculate the gaps in the 2 sales and earnings calculations and ask yourself:
- Am I willing to make the changes necessary to fulfill the real potential of my business?
If your honest answer is “no,” and I fully respect that, you don’t need to read any further as it would be a waste of your time. Have a lovely day!
If your answer is “yes”, here are just a few improvements you can make:
- Commit to an ethical, proactive culture that pursues niche dominance by:
- a team of craftsmen where all are respected, professional growth encouraged and every person is specifically accountable for performing at an “A” level
- customer service superiority
- Pursue a target market niche you can dominate
- Invest in high ROI solutions to create and execute irresistible marketing
- Invest in “A” sales people who execute an “A” sales process
- Invest in technology and training to achieve operational excellence
Want to do something special? You really can if you make the right moves.