Non Profit Consulting
The Best Way to Help Your Program Participants: Non Profit Consulting
Maryland | Washington DC | Northern Virginia | New York
It’s no secret that non profit organizations often have to compete with a lot of like-minded organizations when it comes to securing the funding that they need to continue their work.
With non profit consulting in Maryland, you can make it so that your organization is able to appeal to program funders and government entities that give grants to non profits like yours. With the number of non profit organizations out there, it’s important to use every advantage that have at your disposal to make sure that you get your program’s funding.
Call JACOBY Business Consulting at 877-799-GROW
Click here to fill out our online contact form and someone from our Baltimore, MD office will get back to you shortly!
Art Jacoby’s services as a non profit business consultant are available to groups throughout Maryland, DC, Virginia, and New York. With his services, you can have smart consulting that fits your organization and make sure the people who use your program get everything that they need.
Art’s Speed Advising service, as well as his 25 years of experience in finance are just what you need from non profit consulting to make sure that your organization continues serving those who are in need.
Expert Consulting Can Help Your Program Get Exactly What It Needs
In many ways, non profits run just like regular companies do.
When it comes to problems that a non profit organization faces, there are common issues that you must attend to throughout your operations:
- You have to secure funding
- You have to find ways to get the word out about what you do
- You have to focus resources on obtaining and keeping staff
- You have to make sure that your operations are working smoothly so that you can serve program participants
These are just a few of the issues that you face as an NPO. With the right non profit consulting, you can make sure that these issues are taken care of in the most effective way possible. This way, you can always help those who benefit from your services when they need it.
Take some of these areas for example:
- Funding – Perhaps the biggest area of concern that you face. With the right consulting, you can make sure that government organizations that approve grants will lend you what you need to operate. This is achieved through effective non profit consulting business planning that will guarantee the funds won’t be squandered.
- Staffing – Obtaining volunteers and getting them to stay is key to running a successful NPO. Through non profit consulting, you will have access to executive consulting. That consulting will teach you how to find and retain the best talent around.
- Awareness – People won’t use your services if they have no idea that you exist to begin with. Through effective marketing planning, you can make sure that people know you are there to help them in any way that you can.
- Operations – Are you training for every possible situation that you can face? Is your staff working as a team? Are you solving problems as a group? Through planning of organization development, you can make sure that your operation runs as smoothly as possible.
These are just some of the areas where non profit consulting can help your NPO thrive, but this is just the beginning.
By helping you develop a non profit business strategy, a good consultant can make sure that your organization receives the funding it needs to help people for years to come.
Art Jacoby has spent years building up the contacts, relationships, and knowledge required to be the non profit planning consultant you deserve.
With a track record spanning decades and hundreds of companies, Art can act as your business to business consultant and provide you with services that your organizations needs to get where you want it to be.